Tablespoon’s Cookbook Club is a monthly potluck where everyone brings a different dish from the same cookbook! It’s a great way to explore everything a cookbook has to offer without having to do all the cooking by yourself. We typically meet on the second Tuesday of every month at Revel Urban Winery in Over-the-Rhine.
- Cookbook club is a monthly ticketed event. You may purchase individual tickets to each month’s meeting, or sign up for a 12 month or 6 month Cookbook Club membership.
- Although everyone brings a potluck item to share, your ticket goes towards securing the venue, complimentary wines and other alcoholic beverages (picked specially for the cookbook by Revel’s head winemaker), and supplementary dishes from TBSP chefs! We make sure that regardless of what everyone brings, you’ll always have a well-rounded meal.
- We encourage you to shop local and support our favorite independent bookseller, Joseph Beth Booksellers at Rookwood. They offer 20% off Tablespoon’s Cookbook Club selections.
- Don’t have time to grab a book? Pick a recipe from the author’s website or blog, or bring a food item related to the theme! Anything goes as long as you’re having fun! We also encourage you to join our Facebook group and start sharing ideas!
- Below, you’ll find a monthly sign-up sheet where you can share the recipe you’re bringing.