Revel OTR Urban Winery and Tablespoon Cooking Co. are teaming up to bring wine tastings out of Napa Valley and into the comforts of your own backyard. Guided by Alex Sena, Revel’s head winemaker, and Jordan Hamons, chef-owner of Tablespoon Cooking Co., you’ll learn everything you need to confidently order and enjoy wine in any environment.
This class will cover:
- The most popular wine regions and grapes
- How to taste wine
- The basics of pairing food and wine
- How to figure out “what’s good” – higher prices don’t always mean better wine!
- How to navigate a wine menu at a restaurant and order like a pro
- Tips for buying wine and serving it at home
This wine tasting event is designed to be laid-back and fun. We’ll drink lots of wine and pair it with some light appetizers.
Have you attended this class before? We’ll be trying new wines every time so we hope you’ll join us again!
Refund Policy: If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us via e-mail or phone as far in advance as possible. Tickets are non-refundable, but for cancellations made at least 5 days before the class begins, you can either:
- Receive TBSP credit equal to the full amount of the purchase. (Transfer fees may apply)
- Transfer to another class of equal or lesser value (subject to seat availability at the time of the transfer)
Cancellations made within 5 days of the class are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, or you may give your ticket(s) to someone you know.