Mornings will never be a drag when your kids love making their own breakfasts! In this super fun hands-on class, your kids will learn to:
- be safe in a kitchen
- use knives safely to cut fruit and vegetables,
- cook bacon and sausage thoroughly and safely, and
- make Mickey Mouse pancakes, eggs and a fruit salad – completely from scratch!
Our classes are taught by professional chefs and our staff will supervise students at all times to make sure they’re being safe and having fun. Be sure to send your kids with some sturdy food-safe containers and tight-fitting lids to take home anything they make!
Your child will receive:
- A special Teaspoons certificate of completion
- Hands-on instruction from industry professionals
- A booklet of recipes from class
- A tour of our host location — 80 Acres Farm (all indoor!)
- Edible creations to bring home!
- What ages are allowed? Our classes are designed for children ages 8-14. Younger students are welcome with parent supervision.
- Can parents/adults stay and cook too? We try to let kids take the reins in this class, but parents are welcome to stay and observe!
- Should kids eat beforehand? Our students can snack on ingredients as we cook, and will get to eat their creations at the end of class. We recommend having a good breakfast before class.
Refund Policy: If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us via e-mail or phone as far in advance as possible. Tickets are non-refundable, but for cancellations made at least 5 days before the class begins, you can either:
- Receive TBSP credit equal to the full amount of the purchase
- Transfer to another class of equal or lesser value (subject to seat availability at the time of the transfer)
Cancellations made within 5 days of the class are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, or you may give your ticket(s) to someone you know.