It’s Summer Cinema movie night in Washington Park and they’re screening our favorite — Disney’s Ratatouille! Join us before the film at Washington Park’s porch for a special KIDS cooking class featuring dishes right out of the movie! Your mini-chef will love learning real cooking skills, hands-on, taught by our experienced team of chefs. We’ll be making ratatouille, of course, along with other French-inspired dishes to round out the meal.
Our classes are taught by professional chefs and our staff will supervise students at all times to make sure they’re being safe and having fun. Parents are welcome to stay and watch, but we like to let kids take the reins in this class.
Your child will receive:
- A special Teaspoons certificate of completion
- Hands-on instruction from industry professionals
- A booklet of recipes from class
- Edible creations to eat in class!
- What ages are allowed? Our classes are designed for children ages 8-14. Younger students are welcome with parent supervision.
- Should kids eat beforehand? Our students can snack on ingredients as we cook, and will get to eat their creations at the end of class. We recommend having a good snack before class.