Join us for this brand new class from Tablespoon Cooking Co. where we’ll be celebrating the wonderful cuisine of the Mediterranean. In this hands-on cooking class, we’ll explore the ins and outs of working with classic ingredients of the Mediterranean region like olive oil, lemons, yogurt, and chickpeas. Our professional chefs will show you how to make perfect hummus and dips, falafel and more!
With all Tablespoon classes you get:
- Hands-on instruction from professional chefs
- Complimentary beer and wine — we offer a seasonally rotating selection of wines from small producers as well as local craft beer
- A booklet of recipes from class
- All the food you cook and enjoy during class, and any leftovers to bring home!
Refund Policy: If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us via e-mail or phone as far in advance as possible. Tickets are non-refundable, but for cancellations made at least 5 days before the class begins, you can either:
- Receive TBSP credit equal to the full amount of the purchase. (Transfer fees may apply)
- Transfer to another class of equal or lesser value (subject to seat availability at the time of the transfer)
Cancellations made within 5 days of the class are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, or you may give your ticket(s) to someone you know.