Join Tablespoon at 80 Acres Farm where your kids will learn the skills they need to make a taco fiesta from scratch! We’ll teach your child how to use knives safely while making salsa, guacamole and delicious tacos with all the fixings. Once all the food is cooked, kids will sit down to eat what they’ve made. Our classes are taught by professional chefs and our staff will supervise students at all times to make sure they’re being safe and having fun.
Your child will receive:
- A special Teaspoons certificate of completion
- Hands-on instruction from industry professionals
- A booklet of recipes from class
- A tour of our host location — 80 Acres Farm (all indoor!)
- What ages are allowed? Our classes are designed for children ages 8-13. Younger students are welcome with parent supervision.
- Can parents/adults stay and cook too? We try to let kids take the reins in this class, but parents are welcome to stay and observe!
- Should kids eat beforehand? Our students can snack on ingredients as we cook, and will get to eat what they’ve made at the end of class. We recommend having a good breakfast before class.
Refund Policy: If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us via e-mail or phone as far in advance as possible. Tickets are non-refundable, but for cancellations made at least 5 days before the class begins, you can either:
- Receive TBSP credit equal to the full amount of the purchase. (Transfer fees may apply)
- Transfer to another class of equal or lesser value (subject to seat availability at the time of the transfer)
Cancellations made within 5 days of the class are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, or you may give your ticket(s) to someone you know.