There’s no better way to capture the flavors of the season than with a homemade pie! You’ll get experience making a pie from start to finish. We will mix the all-butter crust, make the filling, roll out the crust, then shape and bake the pie. Best of all, you’ll get to take home a finished pie – and the recipe!
We’ll work with seasonal fruits and bake your pie in class. There will also be pies to sample.
With all Tablespoon classes you get:
- Hands-on instruction from professional chefs
- Complimentary beer and wine — we offer a seasonally rotating selection of wines from small producers as well as local craft beer
- A booklet of recipes from class
- All the food you cook and enjoy during class, and any leftovers to bring home!
Refund Policy: If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us via e-mail or phone as far in advance as possible. Tickets are non-refundable, but for cancellations made at least 5 days before the class begins, you can either:
- Receive TBSP credit equal to the full amount of the purchase. (Transfer fees may apply)
- Transfer to another class of equal or lesser value (subject to seat availability at the time of the transfer)
Cancellations made within 5 days of the class are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, or you may give your ticket(s) to someone you know.