In this new class from Tablespoon Cooking Co., you’ll learn to make everyone’s favorite Argentinian staple — the empanada! In this hands-on class, you’ll learn essential skills to make delicious empanadas from scratch! Our professional chefs will walk you through the cooking process from rolling out the dough to creating flavorful fillings like picadillo and sauces like chimichurri. We’ll even show you how to recreate this specialty dish right at home. After all the cooking is finished, you and your classmates will sit down to enjoy the meal.
With all Tablespoon classes you get:
- Hands-on instruction from professional chefs
- Complimentary beer and wine — we offer a seasonally rotating selection of wines from small producers as well as local craft beer
- A booklet of recipes from class
- All the food you cook and enjoy during class, and any leftovers to bring home!
Refund Policy: If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us via e-mail or phone as far in advance as possible. Tickets are non-refundable, but for cancellations made at least 5 days before the class begins, you can either:
- Receive TBSP credit equal to the full amount of the purchase. (Transfer fees may apply)
- Transfer to another class of equal or lesser value (subject to seat availability at the time of the transfer)
Cancellations made within 5 days of the class are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, or you may give your ticket(s) to someone you know.