**Due to popular demand, we’ve added a second date for this class on 4/10**
*Tickets are sold in pairs for this “Date Night” class, so one ticket ($170) = 2 spots in the class*
We’re traveling South of the border for this Mexican-inspired cooking class! Led by Tablespoon’s chef-instructors, you and your guest will get hands-on experience making different kinds of taco fillings, salsas, margaritas, and more! When all the cooking is finished, everyone will sit down to enjoy the meal together.
With all Tablespoon classes you get:
- Hands-on instruction from professional chefs
- Complimentary beer and wine — we offer a seasonally rotating selection of wines from small producers as well as local craft beer
- A booklet of recipes from class
- All the food you cook and enjoy during class, and any leftovers to bring home!
Refund Policy: If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us via e-mail or phone as far in advance as possible. Tickets are non-refundable, but for cancellations made at least 5 days before the class begins, you can either:
- Receive TBSP credit equal to the full amount of the purchase. Transfer fees may apply.
- Transfer to another class of equal or lesser value (subject to seat availability at the time of the transfer)
Cancellations made within 5 days of the class are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, or you may give your ticket(s) to someone you know.