Ready — Set — Ice! Join Tablespoon Cooking Co. at 80 Acres Farm for an exciting new kids class where your young chef will enjoy making cupcakes that are totally awesome — inside and out! Under the supervision of our professional chef-instructors, students will learn hands-on techniques for baking, icing and decorating their sweet treats.
Your child will receive:
- A special Teaspoons certificate of completion
- Hands-on instruction from industry professionals
- A booklet of recipes from class
- A tour of our host location — 80 Acres Farm (all indoor!)
- Edible creations to bring home!
- What ages are allowed? Our classes are designed for children ages 8-14. Younger students are welcome with parent supervision.
- Can parents/adults stay and cook too? We try to let kids take the reins in this class, but parents are welcome to stay and observe!
- Should kids eat beforehand? Our students can snack on ingredients as we cook, and will get to eat their creations at the end of class. We recommend having a good breakfast before class.
Questions? Please e-mail us at [email protected]
About our class location and partner, 80 Acres Farm: 80 Acres Farms was founded on the belief that local food should be accessible to everyone without damaging our planet in the process. We are growing premium produce with 97% less water and zero pesticides in indoor farms in the hearts of our communities. Available all year long.