Ready — Set — Ice! Join Tablespoon Cooking Co. at 80 Acres Farm for an exciting new kids class where your young chef will enjoy making cupcakes that are totally awesome — inside and out! Under the supervision of our professional chef-instructors, students will learn hands-on techniques for baking, icing and decorating their sweet treats.
Your child will receive:
- A special Teaspoons certificate of completion
- Hands-on instruction from industry professionals
- A booklet of recipes from class
- A tour of our host location — 80 Acres Farm (all indoor!)
- Edible creations to bring home!
What ages are allowed? Our classes are designed for children ages 8-14. Younger students are welcome with parent supervision.
Can parents/adults stay and cook too? We try to let kids take the reins in this class, but parents are welcome to stay and observe!
Should kids eat beforehand? Our students can snack on ingredients as we cook, and will get to eat their creations at the end of class. We recommend having a good breakfast before class.
Refund Policy: If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us via e-mail or phone as far in advance as possible. Tickets are non-refundable, but for cancellations made at least 5 days before the class begins, you can either:
- Receive TBSP credit equal to the full amount of the purchase. (Transfer fees may apply)
- Transfer to another class of equal or lesser value (subject to seat availability at the time of the transfer)
Cancellations made within 5 days of the class are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, or you may give your ticket(s) to someone you know.
About our class location and partner, 80 Acres Farm: 80 Acres Farms was founded on the belief that local food should be accessible to everyone without damaging our planet in the process. We are growing premium produce with 97% less water and zero pesticides in indoor farms in the hearts of our communities. Available all year long.