At Tablespoon, we love to explore and find inspiration from our favorite chefs, food writers, and authors. Cooking from a book at home is a great way to learn, but cooking with the Tablespoon chefs is a real celebration. In this class, we’ll be cooking from and discussing Samin Nosrat’s wildly popular, award-winning book, “Salt Fat Acid Heat”. You’ll get hands-on experience cooking recipes from the book, and we’ll dive deeper into the four elements (salt, fat, acid and heat) that give food flavor. Big fan of the book or show? Join us for cookbook club the following Tuesday (5/14) to keep the party going — “Salt Fat Acid Heat” is our book of the month.
With all Tablespoon classes you get:
- Hands-on instruction from professional chefs
- Complimentary beer and wine — we offer a seasonally rotating selection of wines from small producers as well as local craft beer
- A booklet of recipes from class
- All the food you cook and enjoy during class, and any leftovers to bring home!
Refund Policy: If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us via e-mail or phone as far in advance as possible. Tickets are non-refundable, but for cancellations made at least 5 days before the class begins, you can either:
- Receive TBSP credit equal to the full amount of the purchase
- Transfer to another class of equal or lesser value (subject to seat availability at the time of the transfer)
Cancellations made within 5 days of the class are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, or you may give your ticket(s) to someone you know.