Tablespoon is thrilled to announce SPIRIT SQUAD, a series of cocktail classes.
Led by cocktail expert Catherine Manabat, we’ll learn how easy it is to create restaurant-worthy cocktails at home. Sign up for these fun hands-on classes and let’s celebrate the art of the cocktail.
Everyone has a go-to drink for when the bar is busy – but that doesn’t mean you have to make the same-old, same-old drink at home!
In this exclusive class through Tablespoon Cooking Co., we’ll go beyond G&Ts, rum & cokes and vodka-sodas and teach you the skills to mix craft cocktails that will impress your friends.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- identify good quality spirits
- build your own bar collection at home
- craft a stellar cocktail – no matter what you have in your cabinet
- create your own flavored syrups, mixers and mocktails
- incorporate ingredients from your kitchen – like spices, herbs and fruit
- and more!
We’ll make two classic cocktails and one unique mixer. You’ll get to drink what you make, so we recommend eating before class. Snacks and nonalcoholic beverages will also be available throughout class.