Tablespoon is bringing Bourbon Street to Cincinnati in this Mardi Gras themed cooking class! Spend your Fat Tuesday cooking, eating, and indulging with the Tablespoon chefs! In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Make your own gumbo with a perfect dark roux
- Cook a true jambalaya and how to recreate it at home
- Master a classic New Orleans bread pudding with bourbon sauce
As a special treat, we’ll also be serving a festive cocktail for you to enjoy. In the spirit of Mardi Gras, laissez les bons temps rouler! Let the good times roll!
With all Tablespoon classes you get:
- Hands-on instruction from professional chefs
- Complimentary beer and wine — we offer a seasonally rotating selection of wines from small producers as well as local craft beer
- A booklet of recipes from class
- All the food you cook and enjoy during class, and any leftovers to bring home!
Seating is limited for this once-a-year event, so sign up soon! We can’t wait to see you!
Questions? Please e-mail us at [email protected]