*This ticket page for class on April 18th — there is also a second date for this class on April 17th.*
We believe that couples who cook together, stay together! In this popular Date Night class from Tablespoon Cooking Co., you and your favorite person will learn to make fresh pasta dough from scratch, a seasonal stuffed ravioli and a delicious sauce to bring it all together. Top off your meal with some interesting garnishes and sit down to enjoy your masterpiece at the end of class!
With all Tablespoon classes you get:
- Hands-on instruction from professional chefs
- Complimentary beer and wine — we offer a seasonally rotating selection of wines from small producers as well as local craft beer
- A booklet of recipes from class
- All the food you cook and enjoy during class, and any leftovers to bring home!
Tickets are sold in pairs for this “Date Night” class, so one ticket ($170) = 2 spots in the class.
Refund Policy: If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us via e-mail or phone as far in advance as possible. Tickets are non-refundable, but for cancellations made at least 5 days before the class begins, you can either:
- Receive TBSP credit equal to the full amount of the purchase. (Transfer fees may apply)
- Transfer to another class of equal or lesser value (subject to seat availability at the time of the transfer)
Cancellations made within 5 days of the class are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, or you may give your ticket(s) to someone you know.