- Tickets to all 12 Tablespoon cookbook club events in 2020 (January-December). That’s 12 Cookbook Club tickets for ~ the price of 9! (includes ticket fees)
- Early registration for all Tablespoon cookbook club events in 2020 (scroll down for details)
- 1 surprise gift, a book hand-picked by Tablespoon staff.
- 1 surprise Tablespoon merch item
- 1 “bring a new friend” pass
- 10% discount to Tablespoon classes
Here’s how it will work:
Members still need to register for each Cookbook Club event every month, but you’ll get to register before non-members and your order will be “free” since you’ve already pre-paid for the year. We’ll need members to register first so that we know how many tickets we can open to non-members each month.
- 1 week in advance of opening registration for Cookbook Club, we’ll send out an email to members with a special coupon code that gives you a “free” ticket since you’ve already pre-paid. The monthly member code will still work after the early registration period, but we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible to ensure your spot.
- There will be a set limit on how many times this code can be used, according to how many members we have. So, as a member, we kindly request that you not share this code with anyone in order to make sure that all of your fellow members get in. Your membership is non-transferable, meaning you may not allow someone else to register in your place. Our staff will monitor this to make sure only members are using the code. Violation of this rule will result in loss of membership.
- Our cancellation policy will still apply to members. If you’ve registered for Cookbook Club and aren’t able to come anymore, you’ll need to contact our staff at least 7 days in advance.
- If you aren’t sure if you’re able to come that month, we’d recommend registering anyway (since it’s already pre-paid) and then let us know at least 1 week in advance if you aren’t able to make it so we can open to non-members & waitlist.
What is Cookbook Club?
Whether you’re a cookbook enthusiast or a cooking novice, Tablespoon’s Cookbook Club is the place to meet other food lovers & home chefs, and help expand your recipe repertoire. Essentially, it’s a themed potluck where everyone brings a different dish from the same cookbook. Each month we choose a different book — anything from old-school classics to this year’s hottest read! Join us as we explore a wide variety of cuisines and cultures through the eyes of some of the world’s most influential chefs and authors. We meet at Oakley Wines – usually on Tuesdays. Your ticket (or membership) includes 2 glasses of wine, hand-picked to pair with the food from the book.