- This event has passed.
TBSP Kids: Pizza!
Mama mia! Who doesn’t love pizza??? Let your kids do the cooking in this super fun hands-on class, where they’ll learn to:
- be safe in a kitchen
- use knives safely to cut chicken and vegetables
- make a whole pizza with toppings – from scratch!
Knowing how to cook and be safe in a kitchen is a crucial skill for healthy living in today’s busy world – and it’s easier to start when you’re a kid!
Our classes are taught by industry professionals and TBSP chefs will supervise students at all times to make sure they’re being safe and having fun.
Be sure to send your kids with some sturdy food-safe containers and tight-fitting lids to take home anything they make!
- What ages are allowed? Our classes are designed for grades 3 and up. Younger students are welcome with parent supervision.
- Can parents/adults stay and cook too? We try to let kids take the reins in this class, but parents are welcome to stay and observe!
- Should kids eat beforehand? Our students can snack on ingredients as we cook, and will get to eat their creations at the end of class. We recommend having a good breakfast before class.
Questions? Want to join our waiting list? Email us at [email protected]